Spring Replacement Female Sale
Bred Cows • Pairs • Bred & Open Heifers
Saturday - April 17
Stanly County Livestock Market
13215 Indian Mound Rd. Norwood, NC 28128
Selling over 200 head!
Preview of some consignments listed below.
For more information contact:
Brooke Harward 704-322-9770
Marcus Harward 704-322-0840
A full listing of the sale will be posted by sale morning.
Cows will be up to date on vaccinations - will be given a Vira Shield 6 vaccine on Friday and dewormer.
• 40 Cows - Mostly cow/calf pairs with 1-3 months old calves at side and a hew bred cows. Mostly black and 3-6 years old. Rich Valley Farms.
• 15 Bred Heifers - Angus based, coming two year olds due to calve this fall. Excellent genetics, bred to Angus bulls. David Lassiter Farm.
• 40 Bred Heifers - Half Hereford, half Angus, bred to low birthweight calving ease Angus bulls. Due to calve this fall. Kris Locklear.
• 40 Cows - Cow/calf pairs and bred cows, 3-8 years old. Kevin Richey.
• 20 Bred Heifers - Black, Angus and SimAngus based genetics bred to Angus and SimAngus bulls Due to calve this fall. Plyler Farms. (Health program: Vista 5 SQ, Vista Once SW, Pinkeye, Vision 7 with spur, LongRange dewormer, Safeguard drench)
• 8 Pairs & Springers - Angus, SimAngus, and Hereford genetics. Bill Thompson.
• 7 Open Heifers - Angus-based heifers, open and ready to breed. Ryan Davis.
• 5 Cow/Calf Pairs & 7 Bred Heifers - Registered Angus females bred to registered Angus bulls. H&D Angus.
• 3 Cow/Calf Pairs & 4 Open Heifers - Registered Hereford and commercial genetics. Rhyneland Farms.
• 5 3-year-old Stabilizer bulls! Pedigree info listed below.
Other consignments from Cochrane Angus, Lavelle Farm, Harward Sisters, Adam Taylor, Whitley Farms, and more.