THANK YOU to everyone who came out and supported the sale this year!
Saturday - September 19
Stanly County Livestock Market
13215 Indian Mound Rd. Norwood, NC 28128
Selling over 235 head!
**scroll down the page for videos**
• 70 Bred Heifers from Baker Brothers Farm (Monroe, NC). Heifers were AI bred and then turned in with a clean up bull. Due September - November.
• 5 Bred Heifers from Ridgecrest Farm (Lawsonville, NC). Due October - November.
• 20 Bred Heifers from Gene McNeill Farm (Seagrove, NC). Heifers are predominantly Angus (purebred commercial Angus, SimAngus, or Balancer). Bred to a calving ease Angus bull. Due October - November.
• 3 Bred Heifers from Cochrane Angus (Charlotte, NC). 3 SimAngus bred heifers. Due October - December.
• 15 Bred Heifers from Donald Chriscoe Farm (Seagrove, NC). Due September - November.
• NEW! 6 Bred Heifers from Justin Lynch (Mebane, NC). Due November - December.
• NEW! 20 Bred Heifers from Edwards Farms (Galax, VA). Due September - November.
COW/CALF PAIRS & BRED COWS
• 30 Bred Cows from Martin Family Farm (Dunn, NC). 2-7 year old black cows bred to Yon Family Farms Angus bulls. 9 cow/calf pairs and 21 bred cows due November - January.
• 4 Cow/Calf Pairs from Uwharrie Ridge Farm (Asheboro, NC). 3 year old cows with calf at side and confirmed bred back.
• 5 Bred Cows from Circle D Farm (China Grove, NC). High percentage Angus cows due for fall calves.
• 14 Cow/Calf Pairs and Bred Cows from Kris Locklear (Maxton, NC). Commercial Angus 3-4 year old cows with summer born calves at side or heavy bred.
• 4 Bred Cows & 1 Pair from Cochrane Angus (Charlotte, NC). Angus or SimAngus cows bred to SimAngus bull. Due September - December.
• 12 Bred Cows from Propst Farms (Manager Zach Moffitt) (Concord, NC). Commercial cows that are 7-9 years old and due October - December to a JBB purebred Simmental bull.
• UPDATE! 12 Bred Cows and 1 Pair from Travis Parker (Monroe, NC). Registered and commercial Balancer, SimAngus, and F-1 black baldie cows that are 3-7 years old. Due to a Balancer bull.
• NEW! 6 Bred Cows and Pairs from Matt & Paulette Helms (Norwood, NC). High percentage Angus cows due for fall calves.
• NEW! 10 Bred Cows from Plyler Farms (Monroe, NC). Red Angus cows due for fall calves.
For more information contact:
Brooke Harward 704-322-9770
Marcus Harward 704-322-0840
Bruce Shankle 704-694-8686